12.29.2008

Christmas Morning!!!

Our Little Family had such a good Christmas Morning! Laila was so excited to see what Santa had brought her. "A Cook, a Cook," she said! She made Carl and I food all morning long. She put her apron on and got right down to it!

What it looked liked after Santa Clause arrived!

Where is the water, Mama???

The Vacuum!!!! A girl's best friend!

My Christmas Morning Meltdown!! Wow, it was a good one!
After opening all our presents, we went to my sister's house for brunch and to have Christmas with my side of the fam. We had a great time, but unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures. Sorry Guys!!! Thanks to everyone for making Christmas Great! We love you all.


1 comment:

ScottNLili said...

That must have been a spectacular meltdown. She only has one shoe on!!!