12.29.2008

Christmas Eve!!!

This year on Christmas Eve, we were with the Sundstrom Clan. We had a great time! The dinner Jane made was sooooooo good. I have finally got the pregnancy appetite. I could eat and eat and eat.....and eat!! The little kiddies got some really good presents! My child, of course, wanted Cole's Ipod.(She thinks she is 16)! We had a great night! Here are a couple of pictures that we took..........

All 3 of the little munchkins, getting ready to open their presents!

Avree & Laila!

The 2 pregnant Mama's!!

The 3 CRAZY brothers! Who is the weirdo in the middle!!HAHA! How cute are these 3????


3 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Ok Lacey that picture of you is ridiculous you dont even look pregnant and you have 2 months left. wow!!

Miquel said...

Yes Lacey, I agree. I look GIGANTIC next to you. Not fair. Cute pics of the kids and boys though.

{Elyse} said...

Hey there!! I am glad you guys are bloggers now! Eric told me that you are on bed rest now...I'm so sorry. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you...you know like bring you ice cream or Cafe Rio or if you need a break from Laila I could watch her for you! Seriously, let me know!