12.08.2008

The Perfect Little Host!

Happy Birthday Laila!!!
On Sunday, we celebrated Laila's 2nd Birthday! I can't believe that my baby is already 2 years old.....how time flies!!! Laila and I had been getting ready for her party all weekend long and when Sunday night finally rolled around, she was so excited for her party. She greeted everyone at the door with a hug and a kiss..... so excited everyone was there just for her. She knew it was her big day. She was the perfect Little Host!!!
I can't believe that I have been blessed with such a beautiful and sweet little girl. She has been a ray of sunshine to everyone around her since the day she was born. I never knew that one little person could make me so happy. She is my best friend!!I am so grateful to have her as my daughter, Happy Birthday Princess!


Dancing with my Daddy before my party even got started!


Mama and me! What is so funny, Laila??


Her she is opening a present. ( I opened the rest! She was so distracted with all that was going on.)


Daddy and Mama got me a Bike!!! It looks like we won't have to spend hours on the Internet any more..... or will we????


The Birthday Cake. I decided to bake a cake this year..... BAD IDEA!!! It was supposed to look like a cupcake, but it turned out looking like a Big Booby!!! Oh Well, who doesn't like to see a booby every once in awhile! Ha ha!

See!!! A Big Boob Cake. Sorry Laila!!!



5 comments:

Miquel said...

That pic of you with Laila laughing is so stinkin' cute. And I see that your baby countdown has gotten shorter. Umm...not fair.

Unknown said...

Hey Lacey, this is Michelle (chidester) from high school. I hope this doesn't freak you out, I saw your blog on Chantell's. I thought it's probably less freaky if you know about it, right? It's good to see you are doing well. Very cute family. And please tell you aren't really 27 weeks pregnant, you look awesome!

Beck said...

I LOVE a the booby cake. Will you please make one for me for Jed's birthday! You seriously are GORGEOUS - YOU SUCK!! Have a good Christmas

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is 2! Holy smokes! And, I think that the booby cake is actually pretty dang cute!

Heather Lee said...

haha, I would have never of thought it looked like a booby until you pointed it out, but it made me laugh. Did you use the William's and Sanoma cup-cake, cake pan??? I did that for Holland's birthday this year, and don't worry it took me like 6 hours and I was the only one who took a bite, like a week later as I was throwing it away I thought...hey I need to take at least one bite of my creation.