12.02.2008

All of the things I am Thankful for........

* Laila's I Love You's
*Hugzz
* The Sweet sound of her I'm Not's
* The flutters in my tummy (brother)
*Being able to become a parent
*Carl's I Love You's
* The way I feel when I am in his arms
*The way I feel when Laila is in my arms
*The love and tenderness of our parents
*Health
*My beautiful home
*All the people in our lives that bring us comfort and joy!

This Thanksgiving was amazing. We got to spend quality time with all of the people we love most in the world. Being around all our family, really made me realize how truly blessed we are to be surrounded by such great examples. I know I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for all the wonderful people in my life I have to look up to. I just wanted to thank all of our family for such I great weekend. We love you all VERY MUCH!!!!

The Sundstrom Clan! We finally are all together... Yah!!


My Cute Dad & Mom


The boys before Thanksgiving Dinner.

Laila & Kade. Best of Buddies!

4 comments:

Beck said...

Lacey its megan and i just had to tell you that your little girl is so dang cute. She is gorgeous just like her mom!! Hope you guys are doing good. And yes now that I found your blog I will be stalking it all the time - so watch out!!

Miquel said...

Lace,
It's Miquel. I got bored at work today and made a blog. BUT.. I don't know how to do anything. Help me! hahaha!! and YUCK i look ugly in that picture.

Miquel said...

I don't know how to put pictures on or how to put things on the sides. Im pathetic.

ScottNLili said...

Hello!!
So I totally lurked you on google to find you. I forgot to ask what your blog address was at my shower. Are you guys going to the much anticipated christmas party? It is at your parents right? ha. So you do have to go!