1.07.2009

What a way to bring in the New Year!!!!

Well, this is how Carl & I rang in the New Year!!!! IN A HOSPITAL!!!!
New Years Eve, we decided to just have a relaxing night, so Erik & Miquel came over and we went to dinner. I started having contractions pretty bad, so we decided to go up to the hospital. It is a very good thing we went because I ended up being dilated to a 2 and having pretty steady contractions.I ended up being in the hospital until Friday night. I was so glad they let me go home!I missed my little Laila so much.
So needless to say, I am on bed rest!!! 28 weeks is way way way to early for brother to arrive. We need to keep that baby in there for awhile longer...allot longer!!! The doctor is hopeful that I can make it that long, though.
I just wanted to tell everyone thank you so much for all of the help. Thanks to both our parents for all of the great dinners and to my sis for watching Laila. She loves you!!!! And also a big thanks to my hubby. He has been the best. Anything I need, he has it before I need it. I love you, baby!
Keep Baby Brother in your Prayers!

6 comments:

The Jensen's said...

We are praying for lil brother to hold off on coming into the world for now. But seriously if you need anything let me know even if you need a break from lou lou i can come get her and take her to do something fun,love you and take care!!

amy said...

i'm glad you and your baby boy are okay! sounds like he's just too excited to be part of your family. i would love, love, love to take pictures of laila, she is adorable. i know a few places we could do it outside (even though it's cold and snowy, the pictures turn out cute), or if you wanted some inside, i'm moving into my townhouse in one month and will have a little studio set up in my basement. call me whenever you want some pics. 830-3003. for right now i'm not charging anything because it really is fun for me and i'm not professional.

Kyle and Krissy said...

I am so glad everything is okay. Same goes for me, let us know if you need ANYTHING at all.

Anonymous said...

That is so scary. I am glad to hear that that little man stayed in there. I am so sorry to hear that you are on bed rest. Good luck.

ScottNLili said...

I am so glad you are ok. I talked to ash on sunday and she said you were doing much better. Bed rest is zero fun. I was on bed rest for 2 weeks, and it was the most horrible thing ever!!! But at least little brother is going to be a-ok. Let me know if you guys need anything! Loves to you, carl and lou lou.

The Morales Family said...

That is crazy lacey!!But I am glad everything is ok! I hope everything goes well for you guys!!! If you need anything let me know?