1.11.2009

Happy Birthday Lacey

25th it's a big one!! This morning I woke up to the sweetest thing I have ever heard, Laila saying, " Happy Birthday Mommy" followed by a big hug and kiss. Lacey, Happy birthday sweet heart, I love you so much. I have been blessed with the best wife and daughter any guy could ask for. Lacey, you are the love of my life and always will be. I know this message is short and to the point, but I didn't want your friends to read the crazy love talk, so I wrote that stuff in your card...... HAHAHA.

I love you, Happy birthday!!

2 comments:

Kyle and Krissy said...

Happy birthday to the cutest new mommy to be ever! :)

Heather Lee said...

Happy Birthday Lacey! Let me know how I can help (with the bedrest thing) I'm good for babysitting, grocery shopping...not so much cooking, but take-out pick up. Whatever you need, please let me help, I want that baby to get her safely. I also left a comment on Laila's party post. She's a doll.