7.13.2009

Weekend Fun!

OK......we had a BUSY weekend. Full of lots of fun, friends & family time.
On Friday, I decided to go rescue Carl from work and attempt Phase II at the Lindon Pool. It was a success! It was a beautiful day and we had a blast, but unfortunately I don't have any cute pics to show for it. Oh well....... I am sure we will be swimming a time or two before the summer is over (HAHA).
On Saturday night we had UFC 100 at our house. We had such a good time! We got to see some friends that we haven't seen in awhile ( Tig & TK ) and it was so much fun. Again, stupid me, only took 2 pics and here they are....... OH....we love you GSP!!!! ( just a little shout out from Carl)

Kyle & Krissy! We love you guys. Aren't they so cute?

Carl and I. Finally, I picture of us!


On Sunday, we went up to the cabin in Park City. Anna & Scott were in town, so we had a little BBQ with the family. It was so nice to see them and meet Scott for the first time. He is great! We hope that we will be able to see them some time in the near future.


We went on a 4-wheeler ride and saw a huge moose. We got probably 20 feet away. Scary!


Daddy's Girl. She loves to ride with him.

Bruce and Jane set up the little pool for Laila on the back deck. She loved it. Thanks guys!


The "B". What more can I say? I had to unbutton his shorts. The poor baby was muffin toppin'! I guess those shorts don't fit anymore.


Anna & Scott. It was so nice to see them. We had a great time.Love you guys!


2 comments:

Lindsay R. said...

How fun! That is so funny about little Brox and his shorts. Poor guy :) We are back now so we will have to let the girls swim or something next week!

Kyle and Krissy said...

It was SO good to see you guys! We don't get together enough.