7.07.2009

4th of July!

On the 4th, we had such a relaxing day. Carl worked on the deck all day and the kiddos and I just chilled around the house. That night, we went over to Erik & Miquel's for a BBQ and Fireworks. We had such a great time.
Thanks for having us over!


Carl and Laila watching the Fireworks Show. She loved it! She kept saying, " I can't even believe this!" It was so cute. Carl looks like he is having a good time too. Haha!
The Girls with their baby brothers. How cute is this?

All the Cousins!

The 2 Boys! You would never guess, but these babes are only 2 months apart. I think we might have a linebacker on our hands!

Our Princess. She was having a great time running all over the place. She never runs out of energy.
The Girlies. Who knows what they are doing!
Carl & Cole holding the babies. So Cute!


2 comments:

the dunns said...

Laila looks so cute and Brox looks huge! I can't believe that he started so small and has grown so much!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you might be right about the linebacker!! So cute! I love it. Jax was the exact same way. I though he would be 100 lbs. and 5 feet tall by the time he was 2, but it slower down so no worries. And, I can't believe how old Laila is! Holy smokes! She is adorable.