11.10.2008

Some Random Fall Pics!

Carl, Laila & Jason at Bryton's Football Championship Game. Congrats to Bryton ~ 1st place!!!!


At our Halloween Party, we wrapped the 2 little ones (Laila & Kade) up like mummies. They thought it was GREAT!



This is one of the many pics were Laila will not stay still long enough to look at the camera. This is the best we have of me and my baby!!!

Laila & My Sis! Don't they look alike? Laila could be her little girl!

Grandma Rhea & I. Isn't she beautiful? We don't know what we would do without her.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I am so glad that you found my blog. I never get to see you so, I am so glad I at least get to see pictures. I can't believe how OLD your little girl is. Oh my gosh! And, you are pregnant again. How awesome. Little boys are the best - even if Laila wants a sister!