11.05.2008

It's A Baby Boy!!!!


We found out what we are having and we are so surprised and so excited at the same time. We can't believe it is a little boy! We thought that we were going to have all girls, but I guess we were wrong. I am still in shock. What am I going to do with a little boy? I feel like I only know girly stuff. Carl is so excited!! Finally, it will be 2 against 2 around here. We keep telling Laila that she is going to have a brother and she says "No, A Sister." I guess she doesn't believe it either. I am trying to figure out how to put the ultrasound pics on here, but every time I scan them, they are to dark. If anyone knows a trick, let me know. Well, I guess it is time to start shopping!!! Ha Ha!
I got the ultrasound picture on! It has a little bit of a light spot. OH WELL~

3 comments:

The Morales Family said...

That is awsome!!! Congratulations you guys!!! Boys are so much fun! And I love how you guys have a blog now!!!

Lindsay R. said...

I still can't believe you are having a boy! I thought it would be a girl too! I want to hear names sometime. Laila looked soooo cute for Halloween, and your house was by far the spookiest!!!

Flake Family said...

Hey woman! I just found you through Chantells blog! You're family is so cute! Congrats on having a little boy comin your way. Your daughter is gorgeous!