11.11.2009

Our Halloween Party!

Wow!!! Its has been forever. I don't even know were to begin. I haven't posted anything for 2 months and we have been crazy busy.

I guess I will start with our Halloween Party. The weekend before Halloween, Krissy & I threw a little costume party coupled with a UFC fight. It was so much fun. It was nice to have a night with just adults! If you know me, you know that Halloween is one of my favs. I love it! I didn't take any pics, so these pics are courtesy of Ms. Krissy. Thanks for a good time everyone!

Just a little pic of my table!

Kyle's Brain Tumor Shots!!! Amazing & very tasty!

Kyle! I love this pic. He won best costume!!HAHA


Carl.....Wow! He was Lt. Dangle from Reno 911. So Funny, but he messed up his mustache so he was a combo....Hitler/Dangle. Very Funny!

The Girls! The Officers & Marilyn. Watch out boys!



2 comments:

the dunns said...

Carl's costume was amazing!!!!

the dunns said...

Love your new blog design, now get blogging!!!! also... CHantell signed landen up for itty bitty ball so it is going to be a blast!